Italy is universally known for its beautiful nature, breathtaking art and delicious food. These, however, are not the only things it can offer: it is, indeed, the home of excellence, elegance and quality in manufacturing and craftsmanship, giving rise to the so-called “Made in Italy” trend.
Nevertheless, when a company wants to start trading – either buying or selling – in Italy, it is always faced with two questions: how and where to find a trusted partner and how to communicate fluently in Italian to avoid any misunderstanding.
If first-hand knowledge of the Italian market and impeccable translation and interpreting skills are what you are looking for, you can rely on me, a professional Italian-native interpreter and translator with a strong experience in international trade.
After obtaining my Master’s degree in Translation from the Faculty of Modern Languages for Interpreters and Translators of Trieste, a centre of excellence in this field in Europe, I have gained a long-standing experience as an export sales manager, thus acquiring specific competences in commercial intermediation.
I have further enhanced my language and professional knowledge in the field, by working in England, France and Russia. Therefore, I am able to work confidently with English, French and Russian-speaking companies.
If you want to buy or sell your products in Italy without the hassle of language barriers, you can count on me: an independent professional who will make research and communication smooth by ensuring competence, reliability and resourcefulness.
When a company is willing to find a supplier or a potential buyer in Italy, there are two main factors to consider: making the right choice and speaking the same language.
By choosing me, you can rely on an independent professional who is able to offer you a wide range of services that will help you secure what you need.
My services are intended for English, French and Russian-speaking companies and for professionals willing to get in touch with Italian partners and customers.
My main services include:
- researching new customers and suppliers;
- contacting customers and suppliers;
- organising business meetings in Italy and abroad;
- support with any necessary documentation (namely packing lists, certificates of origin);
- finding optimal shipping options with Italian couriers and forwarders;
BUSINESS TRANSLATION AND INTEPRETING
- writing and translating advertising material (such as flyers, catalogues, newsletters and presentations);
- translating corporate websites;
- translating business contracts and quotations;
- face-to-face interpreting during exhibitions and business missions in Italy and abroad;
TRANSLATION AND INTERPRETING FOR PROFESSIONAL AND PRIVATE CLIENTS
- translating and localising different types of texts and documents (namely advertising, business, economy & finance, law, science popularisation, technical-scientific and tourist);
- sworn, legalised and apostilled translations of marriage and birth certificates, criminal record checks, driving licences, residence and work permits, educational qualifications and certificates;
- revising and proof-reading Italian texts and documents (such as CVs, essays and academic dissertations);
- interpreting during cultural events and institutional meetings.
Moreover, I can offer translation services from Chinese, Croatian, German, Serbian and Spanish, carried out by trusted and expert linguists.
Do you have any questions about my services? Please give me a call, send me an e-mail or use the contact form below.